Welcome! Meet PowerPanda.
It is the cutest and lightweight companion, which eliminate your worry by giving power to you and your devices.
The one stop solutions to all your power problems. Be it a minor disruption or a complete absence of power source, Power Panda is there for you.
- Supports all available routers and modems in market
- No Installation required
- Supports 2 devices simultaneously for supporting home automation gateways or back up internet connections
- More than 4 hours backup for supporting during long power outages
- USB Option for mobile phone charging
Make Powerpanda your companion !
- Why did you make Powerpanda
- India is a developing country and faces a major issue of power instability today. To keep the pace of developments, staying connected digitally is integral. The youth needs to have their devices powered throughout the day no matter what. Also, Broadband internet connectivity is an essential facility for everyone today. Availability of power for the access device like a modem or WiFi router could hinder this at critical times of need. Having faced the problem ourselves, we decided to make Powerpanda so that millions of Indian youth could stay connected.
- Both Powerpanda and Powerpanda Go looks same in spec is there any difference ?
- Powerpanda has both the features of a microUPS as well as a Power bank. Power Panda Go on the other hand will be only a power bank with enhanced battery capacity.
- Why would I prefer Powerpanda over a UPS?
Powerpanda as a microUPS which is built for WiFi routers and modems. It gives you much longer hours of power back up compared to an equivalent UPS. Also, the size and weight along with safety features make it a unique product which is must have for people who often work from home.
- 12 * 10 *5 cm form factor for precious real estate saving
- Light weight which can fix near your router
- Unique 40W output design for routers and modems
- LiIon Battery from Orginal Manufacturer for long life span with out maintenance
- Battery discharge and charge level indication
- What is with the Panda in Powerpanda?
- We wanted to make something cute and sleek to fit into your room and hence we chose the Panda face and hence the name powerpanda. BTW, why should all power backups look like a black box, can it not be a little aesthetically pleasing, that was the question our design engineers tried to answer.
- Where can I buy one?
- Click here to get your own Power Panda!